car remote signal blocker

80's? 90's? 2000's? Want to discuss the latest Care Bears hot topic? This is the place!
brulepetra
Care Bear Cub
Care Bear Cub

car remote signal blocker

Post by brulepetra » 2 months ago

Just by using this car remote signal blocker you can easily block the signals of not only the car remote controllers but also other types of remote controllers as the TV remote controllers, toy remote controllers and son on within its effective working range.Would you like it? Come to jammerall,choose one that suits you!
Cell phone jammer kit with a preferential price is on sale at jammerall.com, welcome to visit us if you are interested in such an amazing new technology.

LillyTheCareBearsFan
Care Bear Cub
Care Bear Cub

Re: car remote signal blocker

Post by LillyTheCareBearsFan » 2 months ago

Uuhhh.... isn't this a Care Bears fourm?
-Lillian

"When things are bad, adjust to meet the challenge, and when things are going well, enjoy it!"

Subscribe to me on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-eXuB ... Q_TUNFz2cg

McBear
Care Bear Cub
Care Bear Cub

Post by McBear » 2 months ago

This board had too many ad post spammers recently. I think a lot of us moved to Facebook, and BedtimeBear/Jeff hadn't been here for a long time. I hope he'll show up and decide to remover posts adn ban them or shut this board down.

LillyTheCareBearsFan
Care Bear Cub
Care Bear Cub

Post by LillyTheCareBearsFan » 2 months ago

Right. Can you send me the link to the Facebook one?
-Lillian

"When things are bad, adjust to meet the challenge, and when things are going well, enjoy it!"

Subscribe to me on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-eXuB ... Q_TUNFz2cg

McBear
Care Bear Cub
Care Bear Cub

Post by McBear » 2 months ago

They're on a "Website" section.